Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:46:29 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  FS: 131 abarth g.4 shock tops
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FS: 131 abarth g.4 shock tops  (Read 8165 times)
131rally

« on: June 12, 2016, 05:54:29 AM »

I needed shock tops for my own car. To get them, I had to buy 10 pairs of fronts and rears. Do you need these? Send me a message and you can have these! 6xxx aluminum + bronze insert. 100% like originals..  Inside EU 297?/each and outside EU or with EU VAT number 240? 0% vat

131rally

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 05:10:58 AM »

Many sold, but still dozens left. So, mail me if your interested. Can be fitted practicly to any Fiat with minor mods.
pscamb

My Current Project

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 10:42:43 PM »

Hi Marko,

I have following the progress of your build as well, congratulations on a great looking 131.  We are very much alike and both have been trying to achieve a car such as ours for 20 years+.  I remember the days when we both had 4 door replica's.  I have followed these sites and your website for many years.

The current struts I have were made before other people were making replica top hats and the struts have only have run in KM's on them.
As they are completely new, I will leave them as they are as they are not my top priority to replace.  I have the Kuglefischer pump being built now to fit the mechanical injection and in 2017 the Collotti gearbox.  I also don't run a genuine diff so that is on a my list as well.  I have all genuine Abarth running gear from an ex Group 4 car, but the diff is a Subaru WRX Sti R180 as that did not come with the bits I bought.  The diff is better than the Abarth but not genuine and actually gives too much traction!
Once I get through these 3 major items I will then start to replace the items I know where not quite correct.
I can always circle back later.
Cheers Paul   

GROUP4RACING
131rally

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:54:56 AM »

Couple of pairs of these still in stock!
131rally

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 07:42:05 AM »

I still have these in stock.
simon abarth

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 11:32:05 AM »

Hi Marko,
the dampers are provided for independent rear wheels?
they are complete with springs, chapels, or dampers alone?
131rally

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 06:51:08 PM »

This product is only the shock top spherical gr.4 style. But, I can provide full race suspension packages too. Check my corporate website www.uniball.fi/en/ also all suspension arms and such for modern cars. Any part to any car.
131rally

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 05:58:04 PM »

I still have some pairs left!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.