Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:28:35 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Stock for Sale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stock for Sale  (Read 45747 times)
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »

Hello Mick,  Can I ask you why you bought a Volumex( Lancia) engine?

I am busy with a Trevi VX!

Greetings, Albert

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 09:24:34 PM »

Hi Albert,

The Trevi, another of my all time favourite Italian cars. You must post many pictures!

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »

I will but not yet as the car is rustfree!!! but has a side and roof damage. It is running excellent as the engine did 102000km and had a rebuild 6000km ago, interior is mint, underside also mint. I bought a Trevi 2000 and a lot of spares to make it possible to rebuild. Problem is that at the moment still nobody wants these excellent cars and there is already near nothing on the market. I will keep you informed. I really really wanna finish this project and put the car next to my Fiat Volumetrico's. They were actually the prototypes from which Lancia distilled their VX production versions in 3 shapes. I was especially interested in the Trevi as it comes the closest to the 131 and I wanna know the difference between Volumetrico rear wheel drive and Volumex front wheel drive! And of course the shape is nice and a bit weird!

bellamacchina  Albert

mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 11:23:18 PM »

I have fond memories of driving a Trevi over a summer once. It was my bosses car, but the business broke down and it got sold. It was in great order and I really wish I had got it as my wages. But I didn't and I think it ended up in Ireland. It was silver with a blue interior. A 2 litre with carburettor engine.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
speedo 1664

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 07:11:05 PM »

Cheesy Sounds like a brilliant place, You said he had thrown out a load of engines. Just my luck, please will you ask him if he has a 2l tc engine in a corner some were. (fingers crossed)
 Many Thanks
 Terry
mick131

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 08:25:43 PM »

Hello Albert,

Just wanted something a little different under the bonnet to what I usually have had, have never driven one so thought I should give it a go.. Grin.

I'll ask the question Terry no probs.

Here's hoping...

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »

Hello Mick,

You wanna fit the engine in a 131? If so, I am very interested in the result!

Good luck. I'll tell more about the Trevi when we go into the good direction again.

bellamacchina  Albert

mick131

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

Hi guys,

Just a quick update on the current bits and bobs for sale. I spent a few hours this morning going through numerous boxes, there's bloody hundreds  Shocked....

... here's some pics of what I found

There was also 130 TC  first series front grills x 3, 131 front indicator units and rear number plate lights ( not sure how many ), 131/ 132 front grills ( will take pics tomorrow ), loads of TCA's / dizzy caps etc, etc.

Am going to try and spend as much time as I can sifting through the other shelves in the morning, I only managed one lot of shelving today.. Shocked.

Mick Wilson
chris131

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »

Hi mick, I'll take the drivers side tail light and would be interested in a passenger side one aswell if you find any. Just let me know the price with UK delievery.

Also still want a radiator, and maybe a grill if there's one that takes round headlamps?

Thanks
chris
mick131

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 05:54:43 PM »

...I'll take the drivers side tail light and would be interested in a passenger side one aswell if you find any..

Also still want a radiator, and maybe a grill if there's one that takes round headlamps?

Tail light is yours Chris, will have a look for passengers side tomorrow. There are a couple of grills with the Fiat emblem that take round head lights, will post pics tomorrow to see if they are what you / anyone is interested in.

Rads seem to be very popular..5 at last count.. Shocked, I'll ask.

Mick.

Mick Wilson
chris131

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 10:30:37 AM »

Thanks mick, also if there is any round carello headlamps I would be interested in those aswell. Don't have to be for the 131, just any fiat model. Let me know what you find?

mick131

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

Today my brother, Wayne and myself spent a good 4 1/2 hours looking through boxes etc. I still think there's some stuff we haven't looked at yet. Below is what we managed to take away today..

Three Strada Series 2 rear panels.

Strada door handle and Series two O/S front indicator.

Two 131, one 132 ? and two Strada 130TC front grills ( only one in pic ). Two N/S rear 130 TC light clusters

131 Series 1 front bumper ?.

A box full of approx 25 131 TCA's, all of which seem to be original FIAT items.

131 Series 1 headlight ( think there may be another one )

Quite an unexpected find this one... Shocked

Last two are of Volumex engine..

There are also the following parts still there - 131 Series 1 front grill, 131 Series 2 front headlights,

Hi Chris, the pic below was I think a Carello 131 light unit and nearly new backplate for, I think, the drivers side. There seemed to be a few Carello units lying about but are probably all off Lancia's and they seemed to have different mounting points to a 131 but will check again next weekend.

Mick Wilson
bolger

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »

Why it's so far away ... any idea how much would the Volumex engine be ?
Does he still have the front lid for 131 - it's listed on his webpage ...
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »

How much for the late model 131 front grille? Did you find the Argenta sump?

bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 09:32:56 PM »

Hello Mick,

Can you please secure me the 131 front grille with the 5 spokes north-south!? The same one in my blue Volumetrico has a little crack and part missing so I would be incredibly happy with that item!!

* DSC05213.JPG (144.75 KB, 640x480 - viewed 998 times.)

bellamacchina  Albert

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.