Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:21:20 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Stock for Sale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stock for Sale  (Read 45740 times)
chris131

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 08:19:56 PM »

Hi mick, I'll take the other 131 grill, the second from the top in the photo. Am definately interested in any round carello headlamps as I have 4 Lancia's so let me know what you find? Grin

Thanks
chris
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »

Hello Chris,

What Lancias do you have??

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
mick131

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 09:48:52 PM »

... any idea how much would the Volumex engine be ?
Does he still have the front lid for 131 - it's listed on his webpage ...

Sorry but I bought the engine for myself a week or so ago.. Roll Eyes. I'll ask about the bonnet though.

Can you please secure me the 131 front grille with the 5 spokes north-south!?

How much for the late model 131 front grille? Did you find the Argenta sump?

Dave - we looked through the sumps but he said he was mistaken and didn't have an Argenta one..sorry.

Both of you guys want the first grill in the pics..  Shocked.

Chris - There are plenty of round headlights there, will try and get a better picture of Carello units, hopefully, next Saturday.

Apologies to all for not giving any "yes" answers to your questions but I have only just finished work and I was up at 5.30. Can I get back to you all later in the week ??.

Thanks
Mick.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »

Mick,

I would like to secure the grille very much but for sure don't want a fight with David! It is also up to him but for sure I should be very happy as I look already longer for this item!

bellamacchina  Albert

simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 06:40:27 AM »

Hi Mick,

I'm interested in the series 1 rear lamp assembly and also the bumper mounted number plate lights for the series 1 along with the front indicator/side light units? I assume they are genuine Fiat and not the cheap Indian remanufactured items that I recently brought off ebay? Roll Eyes

Can you let me know the cost please?

Cheers

Simon

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
mick131

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »

Hi all,

Thanks for all the interest fellas !!. I'm still a little fuzzy headed as have yet had another day from hell.. Angry, but here goes..

Ok, Albert / Dave..I think I may have seen another grill, the same one that you both need but will have to check on Saturday.

Hi Simon.. Not sure about the rear lamp assembly yet, as I could do with a backup also and a number plate light. The other number plate light you can have.
Regarding the make of indicator unit, I'll have to check, and at present have found only one ( the other is for a Strada ).

There is the always the chance that there are more but it will take time to have a look through the rest of the stuff.

I don't have a lot of time at the moment to post prices etc as I am busy with work. Nothing has gone as yet so it's still all here.

Cheers
Mick.

Mick Wilson
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »

Mick,

That would be very nice, Dave and my person had already contact together but when you have 2 examples it would be great!

Thanks for doing the hard work!

bellamacchina  Albert

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 08:45:37 PM »

Hi Mick

Apologies if it seems that you are being bombarded with requests but you have found an Alladins cave mate!

If those track control arms are genuine Fiat and are for 131, may I have 2 pairs please?

Do you have any ideas as to how these items can be got to people? Ideally if you are coming to 3MA that would be a great opportunity to distribute some stuff and I'm sure you wouldn't have to put your hand in your pocket once when we get down to having a few pints!? Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mick131

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 07:29:36 AM »

Hi Kev,

Yeah it's a bit frenetic at the minute.. Shocked.

The TCA's that we had a look at all had the Fiat stamp on the underside. It also appears that the ball joint can be replaced without having to get a whole new arm, will have to check that though.

As far as the distribution is concerned, not really thought about that.. Roll Eyes. Would love to come to 3MA this year but there is an issue with work / money at the moment ( when isn't there !! ).

.. if you are coming to 3MA that would be a great opportunity to distribute some stuff and I'm sure you wouldn't have to put your hand in your pocket once when we get down to having a few pints!  Wink

Thanks for the above Kev, that's nice to hear  Grin

Just off the top of my head, when you guys are en route do you come anywhere near Yorkshire/M62 at all ?. I could meet up with you on your way up there ?.

Have put you down for 2 pairs of TCA's. Hopefully this weekend I can get to have another rummage through his stuff and then get down to sorting out some prices for you chaps.

Cheers
Mick.

Mick Wilson
131racing

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 02:07:46 PM »

hello i need the rubber of the rear side windows of 131 sport 2 door and please show the picture of the rear spoiler you have please.regards nicky
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 07:00:20 PM by 131racing » Logged
mick131

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2008, 06:48:53 PM »

Wayne and I went up there again... Shocked today and found the following...

Some radiators that could be adapted to fit the 131 ?, they have additional outlets at the bottom.. for auto boxes Huh.

At least 6 Carello headlights...

Some more Series 1 rear number plate lights ?..

Rubber spoiler, may fit 131 ?..

Series 1 front grill...

Dave / Albert - There is another grill and is the same as the first one in the previous picture  Grin

Mick Wilson
hicky131

The future's bright - The future's orange

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

You forgot to mention the other bits that we found Mick!

Series 3 tail light clusters:- 3 L/hand,1 R/hand

2 or 3 new windscreen wiper motors (same part number as the sport)

and another series 1 front bumper (same as the one in the pic earlier)

Smiley

Wayne Hickman,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire, UK
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2008, 11:21:21 PM »

If the radiators are indeed for 131 autos I would be interested as I currently own three automatics Grin

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2008, 11:44:08 PM »

Looks like Albert and I may be able to each have a grille then!

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

Would be nice when Dave and my person have both the grille we need. Please keep us informed!

bellamacchina  Albert

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.