Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:23:35 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  RHD 131 Abarth replica project for sale*SOLD*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RHD 131 Abarth replica project for sale*SOLD*  (Read 4450 times)
fulviazagato

« on: February 23, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »

*SOLD**

Hello All
Imported to Hong Kong from South Africa. Due to change in circumstances, won’t hv the time to continue the project  Feel free to message me for price and more details. I had listed the car at Car and Classic UK, asking £7k or reasonable offer will be considered
Thanks and regards
James
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:53:19 AM by fulviazagato » Logged
simon abarth

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 05:16:15 PM »

I did not find, please put a link
fulviazagato

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 11:29:39 PM »

Here is the link:

https://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C955538

Thanks
simon abarth

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 09:08:45 PM »

hi james,
Is the car sold? is the car still in Hong Kong?
thanks
fulviazagato

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 06:52:07 AM »

Hello
Still available and in Hong Kong still. One of the forum members had in fact viewed the car and he is willing to provide his opinion on the car for any interested party.
Thanks
simon abarth

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 11:21:46 AM »

ok, the problem for me is how to get the car back to europe (France) and at what price !! ??
fulviazagato

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 11:52:29 AM »

I can arrange shipping. Cost to UK around £1800 and I need to have the exact name of your sea port to quote a more accurate sea freight cost
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.