Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:13:17 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Light switch advice please
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Light switch advice please  (Read 6604 times)
Crazypierre

« on: June 14, 2018, 03:39:14 PM »

Hi,
Can anyone advise me please? The toggle/rocker switch to the right of the steering wheel that turns the lights on won't rock back to the off position.
I've tried squirting some WD40 either side of it but it won't go back. 

Picture attached.

Before I break something, can anyone tell me how I can prize it out of it's fitting so I can try to release it? Does the whole square back plate prize out? Or do I need to push it from behind?

Thanks
Peter

* light switch.jpg (83.8 KB, 516x917 - viewed 691 times.)
mick131

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 06:55:59 AM »

From memory, I think the square part comes away and then you can release the switch by pressing some tabs ??...

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Crazypierre

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 04:31:05 PM »

Thanks Mick, I'll try that!
Now I have another problem- both rear brake light don't work.....
strada

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 09:11:44 AM »

light switch pushes out from behind, i have some spares if you still need

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.