Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:03:31 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Free brake shoes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free brake shoes  (Read 1901 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: November 03, 2018, 12:43:58 AM »

Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 3:13:32 PM
To: webteam@131mirafiori.com
Subject: Brake shoes

I did at one time own a Fiat Supermirafiori and recently I was clearing out some stuff in my garage when I came across some brake shoes still in their cardboard box. They are Ferodo brake shoes and are suitable for 131 Mirafiori 1975+, Supermirafiori 1978+ and the 132 and 2000 1978+. It would be a shame to throw them away so that is why I am contacting you. If anyone would like them they are welcome to have them free of charge if they can collect them. I live in Hinckley Leicestershire. My phone number is 01455 617383 Mobile 07710 206651.

Regards,

Geoff.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.