Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:50:20 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  40 year 131 ownership.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 40 year 131 ownership.  (Read 4014 times)
idahobrava

« on: March 12, 2019, 03:25:13 AM »

I just got the e-mail for the 3ma19 gathering,  I would like to join someday, with or without my car(s).  In eight more days marks the anniversary of the purchase of my Brava.  I was 21 years old and bought the car because of the price,  and it was a 2 door (my favorite body style).  I plan on taking the car "Bluigi" out for a spin to celebrate a fine first 40 with my FIAT.  Mike Stinson
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 12:28:50 AM »

I just got the e-mail for the 3ma19 gathering,  I would like to join someday, with or without my car(s).  In eight more days marks the anniversary of the purchase of my Brava.  I was 21 years old and bought the car because of the price,  and it was a 2 door (my favorite body style).  I plan on taking the car "Bluigi" out for a spin to celebrate a fine first 40 with my FIAT.  Mike Stinson

Many congratulations Mike on your 40 year ownership. I'm sure your celebratory 'spin' in 8 days will be a great experience. And we do hope to see you at a 3ma gathering some time soon. Joining with your car might not be very easy but joining us without it is not at all difficult. As most know, I also get involved a lot in Lancia Gamma events and we have a member from Japan who flies to the UK every September for our annual Gamma Consortium weekend and AGM. So whenever you decide to fly over the pond and join us, you can ride shotgun in my 131  Wink Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.