Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:03:23 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3ma20 Ferry booking information for UK participants.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3ma20 Ferry booking information for UK participants.  (Read 3571 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: February 01, 2020, 11:11:50 PM »

DFDS currently offer a 15% discount for early booking for ferry crossings from UK to France. The offer will be available until the 21st of February. Below you'll see my suggested crossing routes, dates and times for anyone traveling from the South of the UK.

Here's the link to the DFDS offer page https://www.dfds.com/en-gb/passenger-ferries/offers/ferries-to-france/early-booking

* 3ma20DFDS.JPG (33.67 KB, 369x511 - viewed 644 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 11:15:58 PM »

Looks good.. Cheesy

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 05:16:19 PM »

The offer was meant to be good to 21st February but it seems ended on 2nd February!!  Shocked

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 08:59:59 AM »

DFDS currently offer a special 5 day, 120 hour, return price for crossings to France. Even though, by my calculation, with the outward sailing is at 8:00am on 20th May, the 120 hour limit is reached by 8:00am on Monday morning 25th May, the fare seems to work for the 6:00pm return. 

Below are my suggested dates/times which fall into this special pricing. Thanks to Jason for finding this!

Here's the link to the DFDS offer page https://www.dfds.com/en-gb/passenger-ferries/offers/ferries-to-france/short-breaks/3-5-days

* Capture2.JPG (31.8 KB, 368x477 - viewed 398 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.