Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:09:58 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  SA 131 Racing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SA 131 Racing  (Read 2931 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: March 31, 2020, 11:20:09 PM »

The author of a forthcoming book is trying to make contact with the owner of the car shown below which I believe was a South Africa import into the UK a few years ago. So if you are the owner, or you know the whereabouts of the car, please post here or PM me and I'll put you in touch with the author.

* SA 131 Racing.png (231.71 KB, 556x480 - viewed 669 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
mick131

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 10:21:13 AM »

Think this car belongs to a fella called Tony or denz00710 to give him his forum name. I did have his number but lost all my contacts when my phone was stolen. Wayne has his number also.

Is this the car in his sig ?..

http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=8487.0

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.