Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:32:17 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  C pilar plastic trim
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: C pilar plastic trim  (Read 2600 times)
simon abarth

« on: May 12, 2020, 07:21:47 PM »

hi, wanted  a C pilar plastic trim for 131 two doors . pic

* 20200510_140324.jpg (3060.84 KB, 4128x2322 - viewed 510 times.)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 09:46:51 PM »

hi, wanted  a C pilar plastic trim for 131 two doors . pic

Just the one side?  Huh

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon abarth

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 07:21:15 PM »

yes Theo

I have the other side already, I'm looking for this one for the project of Richard, I give him all the parts I have, but I miss it sometimes !!
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 04:40:20 PM »

yes Theo

I have the other side already, I'm looking for this one for the project of Richard, I give him all the parts I have, but I miss it sometimes !!

I had a set but gave them to the mechanic at Rally Sport Developments who helped me on 3ma18.
I may have another set (fairly sure I do...) but I don't think I can go to check in my storage until after the lockdown. Or is getting classic car parts out of storage meant to be "essential travel"?  Huh

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon abarth

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 06:34:43 PM »

HI

I can wait Theo ...
the car is still under construction. Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.