Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:08:57 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  TEY255T
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TEY255T  (Read 3131 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: July 19, 2022, 01:13:56 PM »

Received via email from the Fiat Motor Club:

I was wondering if you could help me with some information relating to my grandfather’s (Humphrey Jones) Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport, registered TEY 255T. He bought it new in 1979, and sold it in 1985. According to the government’s tax checker, it was last taxed in 1986, and I have been struggling to find any further information on it. I would love to know if it’s still around, perhaps its plate was changed soon after he sold it. It was also the car my father learned to drive in, and I have attached a photo for reference. I appreciate this not a huge amount to go on (unfortunately it’s all I have!), but any information whatsoever, no matter how little, would be enormously appreciated.

Pleaser post here if you have any information and I'll pass it on.

* TEY255T.png (2168.08 KB, 1175x775 - viewed 444 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 07:08:32 AM »

Then it probably  died so young..

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.