Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:58:08 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Where to sell a 131?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where to sell a 131?  (Read 2051 times)
Crazypierre

« on: May 09, 2022, 10:06:16 AM »

Hello everyeone,
Hope you're all well.
As some of you know, I've been on and off this forum for about 14 years now.
(Mine is the 1979 Champagne yellow 1300 which I've often posted pictures of.)
I'm now thinking of selling my car.
It's been garaged from new (my aunt's intergated garage since 1979 then my own integrated garage since 2008) but we've just moved to a new house without a garage and I really don't want it to be left on the drive under a cover. Just doesn't seem fair on one of the last 1300 survivors in the UK.
Plus I have a couple of other projects that need my attention.

What experience do you all have of the best places to advertise these? 

If anyone here interested, please message me privately and I can send you details and pictures.  Car is in SW London.

Thanks for any tips.
Regards
Peter

Crazypierre

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 10:06:06 AM »

Thanks to everyone who messaged me with tips on where to advertise the car.

I've listed in on Gumtree for now.

best wishes to all.

Regards
Peter
strada

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 11:15:10 AM »

how is the sale going?  id love that car ,  but too rich for me at the moment.

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 04:08:04 PM »

Hello everyeone,

What experience do you all have of the best places to advertise these?  

If anyone here interested, please message me privately and I can send you details and pictures.  Car is in SW London.

Thanks for any tips.
Regards
Peter

eBay is a good place for getting an idea on rpice, assuming you don't know what it might be worth. Advertise the car with a high reserve and you'll find out what people are willing to pay.

Car and Classic would be a better place to get a good price on a classic car but it will take a lot longer to sell (https://www.carandclassic.com/classic_cars.php?category=3&keyword=131&make=69&sort_1=latest&search).

Of course placing a detailed advert with photos and price on our website here (http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php/board,3.0.html) will get you a buyer that you know will take very good care of your car.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Crazypierre

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 10:13:43 PM »

how is the sale going?  id love that car ,  but too rich for me at the moment.
Hi, lots of interest but nobody has stumped up the cash.

If you'd like to make a reasonable offer, feel free.
Regards
Peter
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.