Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:33:15 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Whats this on ebay
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats this on ebay  (Read 4518 times)
sid131

« on: October 06, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250506108710&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

these come up from time to time & sometimes go for nice money, what is it taxbook or reg document? anyone know the buyer would do with it, this is the translation i have

This is a traditional Austrian individual license / certificate types. The vehicle is either missing, injured in an accident or scrapped. This license is for collectors purposes only and should not be used as a document. The buyer is liable for any abuses.

Have fun with bidding,

will this mean that we can sell our taxbooks on ebay?
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 05:31:04 PM »

Of course you can sell it! Grin

THey also sell used fake teeth  so why not Cheesy

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 07:32:37 PM »

in the USA they call this the "pink slip" I think. This is the certificate of ownership of this particular car with this particular VIN.

Following is no legal advise:
This document MIGHT be used to re-register the car (with the matching VIN). In Austria or elsewhere.

Comprende?  Wink

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
djape1977

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 03:43:09 PM »

let's just say that it might come handy one day...

get a bigger hammer!
Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 04:07:54 PM »

This is why I bought the papers for a 1968 Fiat 124 Special some time ago. You never know...  Wink

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
sid131

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »

surley this is an illegal practice because you dont actually own the documents well here in Ireland anyhow the licencing authority ie the county council owns the documents & when the car is scrapped or "injured in an accident" they want them back.
djape1977

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 05:35:06 PM »

surley this is an illegal practice because you dont actually own the documents well here in Ireland anyhow the licencing authority ie the county council owns the documents & when the car is scrapped or "injured in an accident" they want them back.
well, take this example: some time ago, i found a very interesting old car in a garage at summer house of a deceased father's friend. his decendants didn't know that he even had that car. therefore, after his death, it was not included when his assets were transfered to his relatives... see where this is going?

another example: it is illegal to import cars that do not meet euro3 emmision standards into Serbia. if i wanted really badly to import , for example, a pristine example of fiat 131, all i would need would be the papers and some handy work around numbers of chasis and engine. of course, no customs fees in that case  Grin

that rotten 132d i scrapped couple of weeks ago, i kept the papers and the part of chasis with numbers... it might come handy sometime

This is why I bought the papers for a 1968 Fiat 124 Special some time ago. You never know...  Wink

i sourced one special T with deceased owner some time ago, unfortunately it's quite a bit rotten and not worth the effort

get a bigger hammer!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.