Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 08:43:18 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  TOTB?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TOTB?  (Read 4682 times)
Che

« on: July 24, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »

Not sure how much this kind of event would appeal here, but is anyone going to Ten of The Best?

A number of highly modified Fiat Coupes will be in attendance, including a comlete monster with over 600bhp Smiley

Anyway, thought I'd ask, details from the Fiat Coupe forum for those that are interested http://www.fccuk.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=392776&page=1#Post392776

'Salesmen are today's great communicators. They are out there pushing cars, real estate, advertising.
 That is where the real morality is played out in society today.'
 Jeff Koons. b.1955
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »

Hi Che

Thanks for posting this on here - There are some fearsome motors listed as attending - A bit scary compared with our typical 115bhp outputs!  Wink

What does Ten of the Best mean as a matter of interest?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mick131

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 03:37:58 PM »

I might consider going as it's less than an hour away from me. Are you going Che ?.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Che

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 05:47:28 AM »

Did you go Mick?

We went, had a superb day. Apart from the monotony of all the EVO's and Imprezas, there were some interesting cars. Probably the best for me being a sheddy looking metalic green 2.8 Ghia X Granada, that actuall had a 6 litre super charged lump in it! Apparently the guy who owns it runs it over from Ireland with 3 of his mates the night before, spends the day running sub 12 1/4's then runs it back again! Top man in my book, and a serious car.

'Salesmen are today's great communicators. They are out there pushing cars, real estate, advertising.
 Jeff Koons. b.1955
mick131

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »

Hi Che,

No didn't make it I'm afraid, sounds like you had a good time though  Grin Grin. I had to do a few things to the Marea as she had to go in for her MOT.

Where abouts are you based if you don't mind me asking ??.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Che

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 06:29:05 AM »

Hi Mick,

It was a cracking day, although there were some te4chnical problems for some of the Coupes, they put in a great showing.

I'm about 15 miles north of Aberdeen in Newburgh, which meant an 8 hour drive down for TOTB Smiley

Che Smiley

Jeff Koons. b.1955
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.