Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:02:22 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3MA 2008 venue suggestion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3MA 2008 venue suggestion  (Read 2966 times)
Administrator
Administrator

« on: June 28, 2007, 03:10:17 PM »

Forum member parrrish is having some trouble posting on this forum so he has sent the following by email:

Hi guys,
im having problems posting on the site, my problems seem to revolve around my employers server here in Qatar so its no great problem to me as ill be back in touch directly when i get back to home (Spain).
My reason for writing is to propose another venue for 3MA 2008.
Ive been giving it some serious thought and i recon Guy Moerenhouts museum in Antwerp would be an excellent venue. Guy will probably be more than happy to see us and may even get directly involved.
I for one would arrange to get my car transported to the region and attend, if just to go to what looks like a fabulous museum.
Eurpoean convoys would not have to cross the channel so you would probably get a good attendance.
Give it some thought and if you hvent already seen it go look at guys home page and take a look at the museum.
I would be obliged in the mean time if you could post my suggestion on the site.
Regards
Steve Parrish
http://www.abarth-gmr.be/new/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.