Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:37:14 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  .
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 5268 times)
Ricambi Storici

« on: April 06, 2014, 03:30:06 PM »

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:33:15 PM by Ricambi Storici » Logged
Heini131

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:25:36 PM »

Welcome Emanuele  Wink

100% reliable salesman!!!

I did a lot of deals with him in the last few month  Grin Cool

Fiat 131 S 1.6 green, Fiat 131 Walter Röhrl orange,Fiat 131 mirafioriSport orange
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 06:38:00 AM »

Hi Emanuele. Welcome to the site. Smiley

Do you have parts for Fiat Argenta and other Fiats?

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Ricambi Storici

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 08:54:00 AM »

yes,

we have spare parts for all the Fiat Group, cars, truck, buses.

Just ask, please write me an email and I will surely help you.
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »

Thanks - will PM later with pics of what I want.

Cheers... Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Ricambi Storici

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 01:15:58 PM »

Hi there,

I have sold a couple of bumbers  (front bumber and rear)  in the photo, only the rear ones are available.
TOAD

Green Eye Motorsport - Home Of The Toad

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 10:32:13 AM »

MUST READ PARTS Kiss

Hi Chaps and Lassies,

I quick heads up about Ricambi Storici  (Emanuel)  Ele.    We needed an out of production fuse box for one of our Fiats, a Seducivalve Tipo,  I got talking to Ele about something or other, ?  handle seals, which came nicely, anyway happened to ask him about this Tipo fuse box. I said he didn't have one but would look around for me.   Found one a few days later but turned to be rusty, age I expect.  Second one again got to Ele, rusty so Ele sent them back, I was unaware of all this effort Ele was going through on my behalf by the way. Moving on, the third one was sourced then the supplier to Ele put the price up, scum bags.  (So far no money is sent from me)  Ele got in and then sent to me by the fastest courrior as he knew the Tipo was VOR and my Son was hiring a car for work (No MOT)  any ways, so the price has gone up to Ele and the he sent it by fast courier so the Postage went up as well, but he still sent it for the same price he quoted me to start with.   Blown away I am......

Now of course I'm going to send some more money as soon as I can, (which Ele has not asked for by the way) it came up in communication from Ele over the delay (Five days which is nothing for an unobtainable part), but I think this shows the calibre of the man. 

I feel that along with Yagmars panels and Ele parts, this team greatly increases our supply of all fiat's parts,  more bits are already on order.

Thanks Ele, you saved another Fiat..........  Kiss

Regards
   Roger............

UPDATE;  as I was typing Ele sent one back saying don't send any more money, price agreed was the price I must pay.  You could kiss the bloke.     Kiss Kiss Kiss

Video of Big Toad Build up.   www.youtube.co.uk/evotoad
daverwd

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 02:42:33 PM »

I can only echo what was said above about Ele (Ricambi Storici) ,
He has sourced many a part for me over the last year or more, every part has been 100% Fiat original stuff ... He even sourced a full original 130 Strada Abarth engine set for me & that took finding ... He has been more than helpful on all parts for me & always keeps in touch via email while sourcing parts..
Even now he has one or two things he's keeping an eye out for me ..
As said already between Yagmur & Ele they will keep these cars alive for hopefully along while to come ..  Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.