Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:48:44 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  Down to Business (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto  (Read 11335 times)
mad.matt

« on: June 20, 2014, 02:50:10 PM »

Hello everyone,

I hope I do not offend anyone by starting with a commercial vendor post.

My name is Matt and I own Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto in Columbus Ohio USA.   Our company started 40 years ago as Bayless Fiat which may be a recognized name to some of you.

http://www.midwest-bayless.com

We sell parts for all models of classic Fiat and Lancia that were offered in North America, including the 131/Brava series.

Most of our sales are for other models like X19, 124, and 850.  As a result, over 40 years we have amassed thousands of New Old Stock and quality replacement 131/Brava parts, including suspension, body, interior, and a very good selection of transmission internals.  

ON-LINE STOREFRONT
We have an on-line storefront section dedicated to 131/Brava here, but not all of our inventory of parts are currently showing:

CLICK >> TO ACCESS THE 131 STOREFRONT

PARTS BOOKS
To help with your search, we have Fiat parts books for Left Hand Drive, North American spec 131 model cars.  We have the 1979-82 books currently, working to add others in coming days:

CLICK>> TO ACCESS PARTS GUIDES

SEARCH BY PART NUMBER:
Lastly, you can use the Factory FIAT part numbers to search our entire inventory (in both our storefront and our "unpublished" items) and request quotes on parts that are in-stock using the following link:

CLICK>> TO ACCESS PART NUMBER SEARCH

If you have questions or need answers on parts, please email us at parts@midwest-bayless.com

We accept order requests through the on-line storefront, email, and phone.  We ship international orders daily, and have thousands of satisfied customers outside of the USA.

I will do my best to visit this site as frequently as possible moving forward.

We hope that some of our inventory reserves can help with your builds.

Best regards,

-Matt Brannon
Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto
USA +01 614-784-8870
c.a.c131

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »

Welcome Matt Smiley

1980 Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport/Racing, 1981 Fiat 131 S2 Supermirafiori Panorama 1600/TC.
daverwd

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 12:17:31 PM »

Welcome .. Always good to have places
To purchase parts when needed
idahobrava

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 07:13:24 PM »

As a repeat customer of Midwest Bayless I would highly recommend them for your Fiat needs,  these guys are first class and a wealth of information.  Thanks Matt for all you do. Mike Stinson
sid131

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 11:13:04 AM »

Sent you a pm & email !
sid131

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 09:02:56 PM »

Excellent service from Matt  igot my item today well packaged & no damage Grin
i did have to pay vat but i knew that before i ordered so wasnt a shock, they charge 23% of total including shipping,
so top of the pops Matt  Wink
daverwd

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 10:24:19 PM »

Good to see they are easy to deal with Nick ..
By the way love your strut brace  Cheesy
sid131

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »

Good to see they are easy to deal with Nick ..
By the way love your strut brace  Cheesy

Thanks Dave & yes easy to deal with & loads of parts i will be using them again Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.