Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:11:09 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Mirafiori Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mirafiori Forum  (Read 7914 times)
Rob 131

« on: May 01, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »

Hello everyone in Mirafiori Land. It’s been a while since I posted anything on the Forum and it appears I am not alone. I’ve spent a couple of hours yesterday evening reading some of the posts between 2007 to 2011 and happily reminiscing 😀

The forum seemed to go a great deal quieter around 2015, and I can’t quite work out why🤔

Any suggestions🤗

Rob 131: 2019 BMW 530d M Sport, 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Performance Edition & 2012 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.3JTDM

Formally Owned an Orange 1979 131 Mirafiori Sport in 90/91

UK
parrish

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 06:47:22 PM »

Must admit I don't post as often as i used to

Steve Parrish owner of:  1977 131 4 door.
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 08:43:48 PM »

One word explanation: Facebook

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
panayis

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 10:00:27 PM »

This is true..im not deal with facebook years now..
Rob 131

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 09:46:21 AM »

I’m assuming then that Facebook (which i’m not a member) is the place for lively and interactive chat on all things Fiat Mirafiori. Is there a dedicated Mirafiori page. Is it similar discussions to what appeared on the forum, Cars owned, favourites, colours and of course the dreaded pricing subject. With the enduring popularity of these vehicles I see that prices have again risen over the last few years.

Looking at the pictures on the site, I still love them.

Rob 131: 2019 BMW 530d M Sport, 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Performance Edition & 2012 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.3JTDM

Formally Owned an Orange 1979 131 Mirafiori Sport in 90/91

UK
simon abarth

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 11:44:27 AM »

hi all

actually, I also note that some posted the photos and journey of 3 MA 18 on face book site, but nothing here Huh
moderators, I think you're killing your own website !!!
and also the posts that still make some here are not even followed anymore! Too bad ...
TOAD

Green Eye Motorsport - Home Of The Toad

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 06:12:14 PM »

I've been building kart engines so my three beasties are still waiting but still here.     Trying to get Baby T. Underway again shortly.

Video of Big Toad Build up.   www.youtube.co.uk/evotoad
alan.acs

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 02:04:31 PM »

I don’t post often but I still read every post and search back over previous posts etc.
I don’t do/like Facebook etc and still prefer this forum.

sidedraught

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 02:18:39 PM »

I don't want to sound rude, but the reason why I didn't post on the forum anymore and started to distance myself away from the forum is because I have asked for help via PM from two important members on the forum regarding values of Group 4 Abarth parts that I wanted to sell, only for them not to answer me at all or for them to tell me they are busy. I had to go elsewhere for information, to another forum actually that was more than willing to help me.

That is the thing about forums, its easy to just leave and not come back because of bad experiences. If anyone wants to know who the members are that ignored me, send me a PM and I will tell you.

I wanted to give the guys on this forum a shot at the parts first, but that's not happening anymore.
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 10:33:48 PM »

I don't wish to be rude either but why are you punishing over 1000 members of this forum because of something that happened in private messages between you and just two people?

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
sidedraught

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 06:54:28 AM »

I don't wish to be rude either but why are you punishing over 1000 members of this forum because of something that happened in private messages between you and just two people?

Thotos you are 100% correct, it isn't fair. As soon as I have prices on the parts I will post the items for sale here. I was just disappointed in those two members and it made me feel a bit negative about the forum.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.