Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:41:15 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3ma19 Accommodation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3ma19 Accommodation  (Read 19073 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: February 22, 2019, 10:35:23 PM »

We have now finalised our 3ma19 accommodation details and we can confirm that our chosen hotel is the Hotel Parisi, via Galvani 19 Nichelino (TO) where we are promised to be made to feel at home:

"Hotel Parisi, feeling home!

Close to the needs of modern travelers, with new standards of hospitality and attention, HOTEL PARISI is an oasis of comfort and elegance that will make your stay of work or relax an unrivaled experience.

The Hotel Parisi is young, dynamic and with an all-women management where the customer is not a number but a new friend to welcome and content."

Other information about the hotel:
-   Reception open 24h
-   Free WIFI
-   Free parking

We have negotiated an excellent deal with the hotel:

-   Arrival date: 5th  of June 2019
-   Departure: 10th of June 2019

Prices:

Double room (with 1 king size bed or 2 separated beds) at the special price of €55,00 per room (includes city-tax) with breakfast included.

Single occupancy room (with queen bed) at the special price of €45,00 per room (includes city-tax) with breakfast included.

We have also negotiated a three-course dinner deal including water and a glass of wine at €15 per person but we are likely to use other local restaurants most evenings -  there are 51 restaurants within 1 km of the hotel and a pizzeria just round the corner!

We have a number of rooms reserved at the hotel (only 4 single occupancy rooms so let us know if we need more!) and they'll be held for us until the end of March but please book your rooms early.

The hotel will require a deposit of 30% of the total stay with the booking and the balance at the departure. In case of cancellations, the deposit will be refunded.

Our special rates are only available for bookings for the whole duration (5 nights, 5-10 June, 2019). If you need to stay longer or shorter, please contact the hotel or let us know and we'll negotiate the best rates we can.

To book your room(s) please contact the hotel direct on  +39 011 60.61.162 or info@hotelparisi.it quoting "Fiat 131 Group". If you have any problems with your booking, ask for Paola Ferranti or contact us and we'll do our best to sort it out.

Once you've decided to join us for 3ma19 and have booked your accommodation, please email us to let us know giving us the following details:

Name:
Number of people attending:
Car(s) attending - model(s):

We look forward to seeing old friends and making many new ones back in Turin  Cheesy

https://youtu.be/AwX6bz2_1D0

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 10:53:38 AM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 07:18:39 PM »

Sent my email off ...any first timers coming ?.

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Heini131

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 01:36:54 PM »

Hallo hier Norbert habe  italien  hotel gebucht  komme mit silberling 131 ohne Frau diesmal leider  freue mich sehr euch alle und neue kennen zu lernen da mein englich ja so schlecht ist habe auf deutsch geschrieben dann musset ihr halt übersetzen lassen Grin Grin Grin bin auf Heini angemeldet meine passwort vergessen theo kannst du das mal löschen bei Gelegenheit .
So bis dann und startet die Motoren  Gruss Norbert Wink Smiley Cool

Fiat 131 S 1.6 green, Fiat 131 Walter Röhrl orange,Fiat 131 mirafioriSport orange
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 11:53:09 PM »

Hallo hier Norbert habe  italien  hotel gebucht  komme mit silberling 131 ohne Frau diesmal leider  freue mich sehr euch alle und neue kennen zu lernen da mein englich ja so schlecht ist habe auf deutsch geschrieben dann musset ihr halt übersetzen lassen Grin Grin Grin bin auf Heini angemeldet meine passwort vergessen theo kannst du das mal löschen bei Gelegenheit .
So bis dann und startet die Motoren  Gruss Norbert Wink Smiley Cool

Gute Nachricht, Norbert! Wir werden also mindestens zwei da sein!  Grin
Sie können den Link "Passwort vergessen" verwenden, um eine E-Mail zum Zurücksetzen des Passworts für Ihr Konto zu erhalten.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Heini131

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 05:37:07 PM »

He lost username and password... but we were told by the computer that there is already someone with his email address... so no way out  Shocked

Fiat 131 S 1.6 green, Fiat 131 Walter Röhrl orange,Fiat 131 mirafioriSport orange
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 12:56:26 AM »

He lost username and password... but we were told by the computer that there is already someone with his email address... so no way out  Shocked

PM sent to both of you  Wink Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 01:14:15 AM »

Bookings at the hotel are coming in steadily and it seems we will have a larger than normal UK participation this year. If all goes well, we could have a UK convoy of seven 131s or even more travelling to Turin. At Jason's suggestion (insistence more likely....) we'll be visiting the Abarth Works Museum in Belgium on the way out. That'll  require a 6:00am ferry from Dover to Dunkirk. I have found that for such early ferry crossings it's best to travel to Dover the day before and stay at a hotel nearby; the Ramada Inn normally have good deals  Wink And of course we'll need an overnight stay on the way to Turin and then another single night's stay for the way back. I'm not proposing to arrange group bookings for these hotels but if you're in the UK and will be joining us, let me know and I'll keep you updated on possible hotel choices and offers. 

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
parrish

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 06:31:08 PM »

Hotel 'Parisi' booked. Grin
we will be travelling via the Tunnel, hopefully we can meet up at the Abarth museum, need to put some timings to it so i can book the right train, has anyone worked out travel time to the museum and how long we are staying.
I think me and Dawn might have another overnight in Belgium or thereabouts before heading for Turin the next day.
Let me know what everyone's doing.
Steve

Steve Parrish owner of:  1977 131 4 door.
nor131

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 09:34:14 AM »

we will be travelling via the Tunnel, hopefully we can meet up at the Abarth museum, need to put some timings to it so i can book the right train, has anyone worked out travel time to the museum and how long we are staying.
I think me and Dawn might have another overnight in Belgium or thereabouts before heading for Turin the next day.
Steve
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 11:09:50 AM »

Steve,

The very rough outline of the outbound time schedule is as follows (not yet confirmed, but most likely)

Tues 4th June - 0600hrs ferry Dover - Dunkirk then trip to Guy Moerenhout's Abarth 'Museum' in Belgium. Leave Museum just after lunch and travel west, then south with an overnight stop somewhere in Alsace/Strasbourg.

Weds 5th June - Full day's drive south via eastern France and Switzerland, dropping into northern Italy and Turin late afternoon/early evening.

I think an overnight in Belgium is too soon and won't give you enough time the following day to complete the trip to Italy in 'comfort'.

We've not yet booked the ferry as we've not confirmed the homeward timings as yet and I realise you favour the train, but we usually use DFDS from Dover. Usually cheaper and not so many kids!

I've PM'd you my mobile number - give me a call and we can chat through the finer points.

Cheers, Simon

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 10:35:49 AM »

Steve

We plan to take a 6:00am DFDS ferry from Dover arriving in Dunkirk at 9:00am local time. It's just over 2 hour drive to the Abarth Works Museum in Lier so we expect to be there 11:30-12:00. Guy Moerenhout and his guys are expecting us and we'll spend a couple of hours there drooling over the cars or having lunch or both. We'll need to leave there by 2:00pm to allow us a 5 plus hour drive to our overnight stay which we expect to be somewhere near Strasbourg (for a Flammkuchen dinner?  Huh Wink Grin). We haven't finalised overnight accommodation for Tuesday night yet as we need to know the size of our convoy before we find a suitable hotel. On Wednesday morning we'll depart around 9:00am for the drive over the Alps and to our 3ma19 "home" which should be 7-8 hours with refuelling/coffee/lunch stops.

* awm.JPG (428.65 KB, 2523x1184 - viewed 852 times.)

* 2alsace.JPG (529.81 KB, 1735x1571 - viewed 861 times.)

* 2hp.JPG (254.84 KB, 863x1338 - viewed 802 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2019, 11:13:49 AM »

Just this week left to book your accommodation for 3ma19. Booking deadline is Sunday 31st March!

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2019, 04:21:27 PM »

I'd suggest an overnight stay at the Ox hotel, just over the border from Strasbourg, where we stayed in 2014. Definitely nicer than most French hotels  Smiley

https://www.oxhotel.de/

Most probably we'll be there.

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 09:01:46 PM »

I'd suggest an overnight stay at the Ox hotel, just over the border from Strasbourg, where we stayed in 2014. Definitely nicer than most French hotels  Smiley

https://www.oxhotel.de/

Most probably we'll be there.

We certainly liked the Ox hotel last time and it's still being considered but may be just a little bit too far from the Abarth Works Museum in Lier. The Ox seems over an hour's drive from Strasbourg and likely to be about 7 hours from Lier with refuelling and coffee stops plus the odd bit of traffic. If we are leaving Lier around 2:00pm it'll be 9:00pm by the time we get to the Ox.

Another hotel being considered is the Hotel Majestic in Alsace (https://majestic-alsace.net/en/ ) which should be around 5 hours' drive from Lier. We can get good deals on Booking.com but with only 25 rooms we might not all be able to get in unless we book soon. Can't really finalise the overnight stay hotel and book it until we know how many we'll be.

At the moment we have 13 confirmed travellers from the UK in 7 cars but I suspect we might end up with a few more. Plus some of our German friends might be meeting us at our overnight stay for a convoy drive to Turin, Italy.

* 2theox2.JPG (48.07 KB, 329x525 - viewed 826 times.)

* 2theox.JPG (115.41 KB, 737x567 - viewed 836 times.)

* 2hotelmajestic.JPG (73.77 KB, 536x464 - viewed 703 times.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 09:18:19 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon abarth

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2019, 07:32:04 PM »

Hotel 'Parisi' booked. !!  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.